To Request Books
- Search for the item you need in CUNY+ using the "All CUNY Libraries" search option.
- If the title is owned by another CUNY library, and it is a "regular loan" item, request through CLICS. It can be delivered to the Hunter College Library or another CUNY library of your choice.
- If the item cannot be ordered through CLICS, you may place an ILL request for it by logging into your ILLiad account and completing a book request form with a note regarding the item's status in CUNY+ (missing, checked -out, lost, etc.)
- Include the WorldCat OCLC accession number for fastest ILL delivery.
- You may also use from WorldCat to ILL request any non-CUNY book with the auto-fill form. In WorldCat, HUNTER COLLEGE indicates a Hunter College copy and CUNY15 indicates CUNY copies, available by request through CUNY+ / CLICS.
To Request Articles
- From any database use to determine the availability of the journal article you are looking for, or, if you are not already within a database, search the Journal Title List or CUNY+ to determine whether Hunter College owns the journal title, volume, and issue you need.
- If a journal is available at Hunter College, do not request article via ILL.
- If a journal is unavailable at Hunter College, request article via ILL.
- If a Hunter College journal is missing, request it via ILL with note.
- Articles and book chapters are delivered in PDF format.
- Include the ISSN number for fastest ILL delivery.